3M-ACRS Diamond Road Safety Award, 2015. Transmax, along with its Queensland Government project partners, received a Highly Commended Award for the Emergency Vehicle Priority project.
Queensland Road Safety State Government Award, 2015. Transmax won the 2015 Queensland Road Safety State Government Award for the Emergency Vehicle Priority Project.
ITS Australia National ITS Awards, 2014. Transmax, along with Queensland Government project partners, won a national ITS Award in the Government category for Emergency Vehicle Priority (EVP) in Samford Road, Brisbane.
AIIA iAwards, 2013. Transmax, and Queensland Government project partners including the Department of Community Safety, were the Queensland State winners and the national winners in the Government Category for the innovative Emergency Vehicle Priority (EVP) project.
AIIA iAwards, 2011. Transmax was the Queensland State winner and the national winner in the categories of:
- e-Government for STREAMS Motorway Management
- Tools & Infrastructure for the STREAMS ITS Platform
Asia-Pacific ICT awards (APICTA), 2011
- Overall winner, e-Government category
- Merit, Tools & Infrastructure category
- Australian Construction Achievement Award - West Gate Freeway Upgrade (2011)
- IPA Smart Infrastructure Award - M1 Freeway Management System (2010)
- National ITS Australia Excellence Award - M1 Upgrade (2010)
- IEEE CSS Transition to Practice Award - Ramp Metering Algorithms (2010)
- Honorary mention in the: Alliance Contracting Excellence Awards - Excellence in Major Capital Alliances (2010)
- Excellence for Technology - Coordinated Freeway Ramp Signals Pilot on M1 Freeway (2009)
- Excellence in Engineering Innovation - Coordinated Freeway Ramp Signal Pilots on M1 Freeway (2009)