Transmax is committed to protecting user privacy. We understand that visitors and users of Transmax’s website may be concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information provided.
When users visit the Transmax website (http://www.transmax.com.au) ,standard web logs record the visit, log certain information for statistical purposes used to assist in improving the usefulness of the site. The types of information collected are:
- The type of browser you are using
- Traffic patterns through the site such as:
- Date and time of your visit to the site
- Pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- Previous page you visited prior to accessing our site
- Internet address of the server accessing our site
- No attempt is, or will be made to identify personal details, except in the event of an investigation when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect activity logs.
When a form is completed and submitted on the website, the following information may be collected:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Transmax uses this information to understand customer needs and to provide better service, and in particular for the following reasons:Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that may be of interest using the email address provided.
- May use contact information, including email, phone, fax or mail for market research purposes.
- To customise the website according to user interests.
Transmax reserves the right to add, delete or modify any provision of this document at any time without notice.
PO Box 1464
Milton QLD 4064