STREAMS Device IO is a ladder logic IO Gateway that provides an interface between most field sensors and control devices to the STREAMS Application Service using a PLC running the Modbus protocol.
STREAMS Device IO is suitable for a wide range of inputs and outputs and can therefore be use in a significant number of scenarios for monitoring and control of simple devices.
Types of field sensors may include:
Control devices could include:
- Changeable message signs (CMS)
- Traffic signals via STREAMS or external inputs
- Variable message signs (VMS) via STREAMS response plans
- Tunnel plant management devices.
- Reduced operational costs by removing the need for costly custom software development for new drivers
- Enhanced safety on roads
- Ability to leverage existing features of STREAMS
- Trend and reporting information useful for planning and maintenance.
- Reduced load on the Wide Area Network (WAN)
Get in touch with Transmax to find out more about STREAMS Device IO or to place an order. Call your Account Manager or contact Transmax by calling +61 7 3355 8700, email [email protected] or complete an online enquiry form.
STREAMS Device IO
|STREAMS Device IO|
STREAMS Device IO uses the Micro820 that supports the following off the shelf:
• 24VDC Power Supply input
Ethernet for communications and Modbus protocol
Power supply Requirements
240v Mains or 24VDC
Management and communications
Operating temperature range -20 to 65C
Dimensions 400W x 250D x 150H
Supported by all current versions of STREAMS (13.3 onwards).
1 year from the date of purchase
These specifications on this page are for an overheight vehicle detection system. STREAMS Device IO supports a range of installations and features based on customer requirements. We recommend you contact Transmax for more information prior to ordering.