Windows 7 is recommended however Transmax currently offers extended support for Windows XP which is defined as follows:
- Transmax will not make any intentional design or technology decisions preventing the STREAMS® release of the workstation software from operating on Windows XP
- Transmax will perform non-exhaustive testing to validate crucial basic functions only (no detailed operations/integrating testing or load/performance testing) on Windows XP
- If an issue occurs only on Windows XP, Transmax has the discretion to choose not to fix the issue.
When a Windows XP-specific issue is reported, the cost of that fix is charged to the customer’s technical support contract on a time and materials basis unless that customer has a fixed-price contract in place that explicitly requires support for Windows XP for the duration of that contract.
- Intel Pentium Dual Core
- 2GB Ram
- 5GB Disk space
- 10/100 Network card
- DVD-ROM Drive
- 128MB PCI-Express video adapter with Direct X 9.0 support
- 1280x1024 minimum display resolution.
Mandatory Third-Party Software Components
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2008