1. Information on how to enter the Transmax Coded Master Challenge (‘Challenge’) form part of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. Entry in the Challenge constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Entries must comply with these conditions for entry to be valid.
1. Transmax Pty Ltd, 143 Coronation Drive, Milton Queensland 4064. Tel: +61 7 3355 8700
WHO CAN ENTER
1. The Challenge is open to university graduates living in Australia only.
2. Employees of Transmax Pty Ltd and their immediate family members are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
1. To enter the Challenge, entrants must:
(a) Attend the Transmax stand at either The Big Meet Careers Fair on Tuesday 20 March 2018 or the UQ Careers Fair at St Lucia Campus on Wednesday 21 March and complete a Code Master Challenge sign-up form at either of these events.
(c) Submit the form to a Transmax representative at either of the events listed in (a) above.
2. On 22 March 2018 Transmax will email all valid Challenge entrants with a link to the Code Master Challenge. The Challenge will be conducted on Survey Monkey. Entrants must complete the Challenge via the online link and submit. On submission of your Challenge entry via Survey Monkey, you will receive an automatic message from Survey Monkey advising receipt of your Challenge submission.
3. The Challenge commences on 22 March 2018 and closes at 11.59pm on Saturday 25 March 2018.
1. Entry in the Challenge is free.
2. Entrants of the Challenge can only submit one entry.
HOW TO WIN
1. There is one winner. This is determined by a combination of the top marks within the system Transmax uses (Codility) and the creativity of the solution evaluated by an internal panel at Transmax Pty Ltd.
2. The winner will be announced on the Transmax company LinkedIn page on 3 April 2018.
3. The winner will be contacted and advised of winning the prize via email as per their contact details provided. If we are unable to reach the winner, or the winner does not make contact within four weeks from the date of first contact by the organiser, the prize will be allocated to the individual with the second top marks and the same process followed until a winner claims the prize. The prize will be posted to the winner.
4. The organiser (Transmax Pty Ltd) reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the organiser to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
$100 pre-paid Visa card.
The prize must be taken as stated, and is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The organiser will not be liable in the event that the winning entrant does not take, or is unable to use, the prize or any portion of it for any reason.
1. Once the prize has left the organiser’s premises, the organiser and its associated partners take no responsibility for the prize being damaged, stolen or lost.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the organiser has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions.
1. All entries remain the property of the organiser.