The Transmax Graduate Program is designed to develop Transmax’s future information technology and engineering experts. In addition to providing graduates with mentoring from ITS industry leaders, it equips them with the tools they need to build a successful and rewarding career.
When a person is employed as part of the Graduate Program they are given a real job and provided with mentoring and support from their very first day. All program appointees start at Transmax as a Level 1 Support Officer in the Service Desk team. After 12 months, graduates then rotate through different business areas such as: testing and software assurance; software development; and traffic and systems engineering, for example. The program runs for 18 to 24 months and is guided by the graduate’s technical and professional growth and their interests. Through regular discussions with their managers, graduates get broad exposure to a range of expertise within the company.
Program benefits include:
- Mentoring from leaders in the ITS industry
- Experience in a range of roles and specialities
- Support for the transition from university to a corporate, professional environment
- The opportunity to develop: technical skills specific to the ITS industry; decision-making skills; and technical and leadership skills
- Assistance in building a rich, personal network across the company and with our customers
- Guidance regarding career directions and aspirations
- Competitive salary package
- Positive work culture
- On-the-job experience
- Advancement opportunities
- Opportunities to work on exciting ITS projects.
Read more about Transmax's Graduate Program in this brochure.