Transmax is committed to protecting user privacy and we manage individual privacy and the security of personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth). We understand that visitors and other users of Transmax’s website may be concerned about their privacy and the confidentiality and security of any information provided.
When users visit the Transmax website (transmax.com.au), standard web logs record the visit and log certain information for statistical purposes to assist in improving the usefulness of the site. The types of information collected are:
- The type of browser being used
- Traffic patterns through the site
- Date and time of visits to the site
- Pages accessed
- Previous pages visited prior to the current visit
- Internet address of the server accessing the Transmax site
No attempt is, or will be made, to identify personal details except in the event of an investigation where a law-enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect activity logs.
When a form is completed and submitted on the website, the following information may be collected:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Transmax uses this information to understand customer needs and to provide better service, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that may be of interest using the email address provided
- Send information to users who have subscribed to a service, for example, our blog
- Customise the website according to user interests
- Conduct market research.
Transmax reserves the right to add, delete or modify any provision of this document without notices. This website contains links to other websites. Transmax is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and any linked websites are not subject to Transmax’s privacy policies and procedures.